The HACC Access and Support Program (A&S) support HACC eligible people with complex needs due to diversity to access HACC services, and other services if required.
Access & Support Program will:
- Provide short term support to HACC eligible clients needing to engage with HACC and other services at key stages of the care pathway;
- Provide information about the range of HACC and other services to targeted diverse communities and individuals within them;
- Use strategies to empower HACC eligible clients, and their carers, and build their confidence in relation to access and use of services;
- Work collaboratively with HACC funded services to facilitate improved client access and support;
- Promote better practice in HACC service delivery responses to meet the needs of diverse communities and the individuals within them.
All clients who wish to request use of ADEC programs can do so through telephone, email, in person or in writing. Consumers can also be referred to ADEC by service providers or other family members/significant others.
If a person is ineligible for the ADEC service, we will advise you of other options and/or refer you to another appropriate service provider, where appropriate.
If you would prefer to speak to us in your own language telephone us and:
- leave your name;
- the language you speak;
- and your telephone number.
We will contact you through a telephone interpreter service.
To refer a client/ self referral or to learn more about this program please call ADEC on (03) 9480 1666 and speak to the intake worker. Intake can take from 1 to 2 weeks for call backs.
This program received funding from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments.